Not sure how much snow we've got so far as it gets blown away as fast as it falls. Visibility got bad for a while and we lost satellite connection but that soon passed. The wind has blown shingles off the roof but I think it was the second layer only and not the bottom one too. My buddy won't be happy about that when he gets home Wednesday.

Got out and did a few errands before the snow hit, had a little excitement watching the police attempt to arrest some guy. The police got the driver out of the car but the passenger whom the cops were after jumped behind the wheel and led most of them off on a chase for a few miles where he then piled up. Hung out near the officers with the car passengers until the passengers were cuffed. Then went to Wal-Mart where I learned the store had been closed earlier looking for the suspect. Last time I admitted I was at that store a girl was "kidnapped" a few minutes after I left. Turned out she and her friends staged it for attention but it could have turned out badly. For the sleepy burg tzone describes, it has been rather exciting to me.

Last edited by woodmaster81; 03/05/18.