Guys are starting to sluice them here,as they stand around and look all starry eyed. I know a guy that shot FIVE times at a very nice 4x4(grossed about 108"),before he got him.<P>Others are killing them in pairs,in the clearcuts. A pard killed a nice 3-point Freezer Buck today,but couldn't get a crack at the forked horn with him. I remember last year,when a local killed two 4-points that were fighting each other. He killed one,then the other,both made the All Time Book.<P>Looks to be a fabulous year,as we have an "earlyish" snow and our population is healthy from previous mild winters. I hope I can call my son in a HOGGER.<P>You playing with the call,or give it up? I found a couple monster rubs yesterday,had a partner call,while I filmed(thinking of ya). It was uneventful,despite looking quite promising. We are going to make an early morning "Toot Hunt"(with calls),then I'll race home to get my boat completed.<P>If she pans out in the AM,I'll catch it all on tape. Whenever I call for him,he slams a MONSTER. Could be good.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."