Bolt face is the same.I have a Ruger 77 mk II in 350 mag. When the lawsuit hit over the WSMs Ruger discontinued all WSM chamberings. The 350 mags were produced on WSM actions to use them up. Everything was WSM except the barrel.

The only problem I had was feeding. Which Ruger fixed. Was told the feed ramp for the WSM did not play nice with the 350 mag due to the slight difference in shoulder location and angle. True or not or apply to all WSM going to 350 who knows. All I know is after I got the rifle back it is the slickest feeding bolt action I own. Would not say what they did to eliminate the problem. Can tell there was some work done on the feed ramp. Could not of been major work as I had the gun back in about ten days with shipping both ways.

So barrel is all you should need mag box and follower should be the same they are on my Ruger. Maybe you will have to do some tuning to getting it to feed. If you can set it up to accept a longer overall length I would. I can my Ruger with a OAL of 2.950. Nice to have an option to load longer and get some more powder space. I can run the Barnes 180 tipped TSX at nearly 3100 fps loaded at 2.900.