Originally Posted by tedthorn
I like the new system but I see more people putting in since they don't have to front money any longer

Exactly. I was talking to the Gunnison office last evening. It was mentioned that there could be a spike in applications because of the new fee structure. Ill be applying for 66, but struggling with my plan "B" unit. If preference point requirements do what I figure they will, could be my last chance to pull that tag. The next problem will be folks like myself flooding the middle of the spectrum units,raising them to premium point draw units. Between CWD and Colorado overflow,eastern Montana is doomed. There will never be another leftover license in Montana. I like not having to front close to 3K a year for myself and my daughter,but it's a slippery slope.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."