For some reason I want to get a long range rifle. I suppose mostly because I only own light weight hunting rifles and extremely accurate rifles excite me. I know most of your long range hunting rifles are a bit heavier than what I am accustomed to, and I know it would depend a lot on the circumstances of the hunt,but in general what would be the heaviest rifle you would consider as a hunting rifle?

I have an opportunity to purchase a phenomenally accurate rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor. I'm talking .2's accuracy wise and for what I think is a great price with a custom action and high end barrel and chassis. The thing is that the rifle alone weighs 11 pounds.It would work fine for some stand situations and as a range toy,but I was wondering if such a rifle could practically be used as a general purpose long range hunting rifle. I'm asking because I don't do any long range hunting and was wondering if you that know about long range hunting, could use a rifle that heavy in any of the type hunting you do.