Lol.....this schitt is too easy! I simply make a rude remark to the coward crowd and they spend the rest of the weekend madly dashing around to counter my every word! Meanwhile I've been fishing all weekend, doing some offroading, and enjoying life as usual! Lol

I don't spend much time on here and my post count certainly shows it! Life truly is good. Well boys, you all have a good week and for the love of god please try not to feverishly dash around all week having sleepless nights and restless days

I mean come on.....have some fun! Live a little and stop feverishly worrying about every nut job you run into on the internet. Its a hard life lessen to learn but someone has to take the time to teach the less fortunate in the intelligence department. Lol

Or.....by all means....feverishly post your response! Go!!!!!!!!

Dance for me boys.....lol

Stop for a minute and consider the irony. Its obvious I'm nothing more than a true nut job, unintelligent at best, probably clueless...................
Yet, you boys, the smart and intellectual crowd, the ones with answers, are doing all the dancing! You will either dance when I command you to dance.....or you won't. Think about that real hard

Andy

Last edited by Trystan; 03/25/18.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field