Another vote for spending the money for a good set of polarized sunglasses. Years ago I bought a set of Nikon Ambermatic sunglasses that have served me very well. Polarized, light adjusting to darken or lighten and mirrored. Mine are the aviator style that let in some side light, but I wear side shields when I'm out fishing. A couple of watch outs: Get a clip on strap or they can go overboard and you are out big bucks. A fishing buddy had a brand new pair of $$ Maui Jim sunglasses and we were just getting onto a float plane for a week's Canadian fishing trip and he dropped them in the water...gone. I'll bet that bush pilot had his swimming suit and goggles on and a new pair of Maui Jim's as soon as he got back to the dock. Also that mirror finish looks cool, but it reflects all the sunlight right back down onto your cheek bones. I screwed up my skin by not wearing enough sun screen or a face mask over lots of years of salmon and walleye fishing. A dermatologist with a scalpel can make quite an impression on (or in) a guy.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory