Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by KMS
Gotta wonder about Paddler. Every single post is meant to draw fire, and it does.

No, there is really nothing to wonder about at all. In hopes of not offending anyone with my comment, anybody that see can't through piddlers intentions pretty quick are either blind or stupid, because that is the only people that he can get to play with him.

He is a narssacistic psychosis riddled piece of dog excrement that is to stupid to realize when he's playing his cards face up on the table...my apologies to dog Schitt everywhere....

Engaging these dickkheads just helps to educate and embold them.

Agreed please see my long standing signature line..... Years ago I think I used the ignore feature on 2 posters. Since then I have learned "auto ignore".... I just don't read the trolls posts.... On a few occasions I have posted the link to the Utah licencing board where people can file a formal complaint against an MD. The Campfire has a pretty long reach. If someone who has had poor or creepy medical care comes forward to make a legitimate complaint he could lose his licence.

Please don't feed the trolls!