Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Many times I've contemplated taking one whole day to photo-document the carnage here for the pot loving demographic here on the fire. If for no other reason than to let people see what it looks like in your neighborhood when it takes hold. Then I think screw it, why waste the time and effort on people that don't really want to hear it.

So to the above poster, thank you for a tiny fraction of a glimpse into what these people live like.

Yes, Mr. Sessions, because we all know that no one uses pot or any other drugs in states where it is illegal.

Go easy there JoeBob. Those of us that live with it might just have a little first hand knowledge to contribute that others may lack.

Whether you openly embrace it such as Oregon and Colorado have done, or drive it underground, *everything drugs* is a dirty business. Having it walking your streets and mainstream in your neighborhoods is ugly business. JMO of course.

Ok, here is the easy truth. I don’t care about its negative effects, real or perceived. Just like I don’t care about the real or perceived negative effects of gun ownership. Like gun ownership, the ability to make an informed decision as to what substances one will take into one’s on body is fundamental to the right of privacy and independence and therefore, not a legitimate area for government regulation.