Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
The Bullberry barrels I've owned were like yours, Dick, very accurate. The only caveat to these barrels, IF there is one, is the requirement for a hangar bar fashioned forearm. I like the system but it does call for the purchase of a forearm from Bullberry or make one yourself. I own several MGM barrels currently and they are all very accurate, as well.

Originally Posted by Mesa
I've had nothing but excellent accuracy and fit from MGM (have had 5 of theirs, currently have 3, all on New Hampshire-made G2s). I believe, but cannot prove, that MGM made many or most of the old Custom Shop barrels, too.

My only experience with Bullberry is their re-barrel of a Ruger #1 .45-70 to .250-3000 for me. Superb work and superb accuracy.

Good to know on the Bullberry forearm. And I've only got the one MGM barrel so far, but I'm sure liking how well it shoots. With the 25 grain Hornady hollow-points it is shooting cloverleaf groups. Here's a couple pics of it in the field from a few days ago when I took it out sage rat shooting. The frame came with wood forend/buttstock which I swapped out for a folding stock so I could pack it easier.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]