[quote=pete53
I guess I need to spell it out better: if you want a little deer like a fawn, doe or small buck, ya Minnesota has enough small deer for its brown its down hunters. but MInnesota has very few nice bucks to hunt in the upper half of MInnesota on public land,mostly caused by too many wolves and poor DNR management. yes I see plenty little deer back in the Tamaracks,just not many big bucks anymore. > if your a non-resident why would you to try and hunt this state unless you want just a small deer or a trophy forkhorn ? > Minnesota DNR has a problem and just maybe the next governor will make some big changes ? if you a resident and only hunt here in Minnesota and have never been to a different state that has nice bucks runnin around your miss`n the fun ![/quote]

Really? Really?!!!

If you are serious, maybe you ought to consider doing a little bit of research on where you can hunt and what the deer populations are there. There are places where deer are overpopulated and underharvested closer to you that you likely imagine. If you find those areas, yo will find big deer. All you need to do is just look.