I have been encouraged lately by some of the better Kimber QC reports so when I ran across a most beautiful NIB 8400 Classic Stainless in .300 WSM at a LGS I gave it a careful examination, fit and finish looked flawless so I decided to try My third spin at the wheel.... First things first so I got the rifle home and tore it apart and gave the wood stock a good coating inside and out with Birchwood/Casey gunstock wax, the trigger was factory set at 3.6lbs (just where I like it) so no need to fuss with the that, I then gave the barrel and action a thorough cleaning and reinstalled It into the stock with 40 inch pounds of torque (not sure what torque setting Kimber recommends but I will find out soon)...Took the bolt apart and cleaned/oiled/greased... Installed a Leupold VX3i 3.5-10 x 40 in Talley lightweight's (med) then I took it to the range with 4 different factory loads to do My little break-in procedure and to see how the rifle function's, I can report that this rifle is most certainly accurate as it printed several sub MOA groups with the factory ammo I had including a few that were well below MOA .60"-.75" 3 shot 100 yd groups hot barrel and all, I did not baby this rifle today with any extended barrel cooling between groups 😁.... I do have an issue with this rifle though, the chamber seems very tight and I did experience a hard to close and lift bolt on several rounds ( some were very hard) .....Whats at play here Kimber guy's? I got the rifle home and gave the chamber a good scrubbing with a nylon brush and some Hoppes 9 then ran a few rounds through the chamber and the bolt function was better, some ran slick as glass but one particular brand was still a little tight, is this a common issue with Kimber match chambers or what?......Thanks Hb