In 2016 my new ram 2500 took it good in Colorado Springs from a hail storm. Filed my claim with Gieco, they assessed gave me a check for a whopping $1600 bucks. They said take it to any shop you want. So did a ton of research and took it to one of the best shops for removing dents from hail damage. They looked at it said yeah this is going to cost more than $1600 they asked who my insurance company was. I said Gieco they said no problem they would call the agent and not to worry about it. Bill came to $6,000, they did have to repaint the top of the cab but they used one of the better paint shops in the springs. Now with all that, I was going to trade it in recently. They pulled a carfax report and asked what happened to your truck? I said hail damage, and I took it too the best shop in Colorado Springs. They said that's fine but they should of just wrote it up as hail damage. But how the shop entered it in carfax makes it sound like it it was in a real bad accident etc. so make sure if it's not totaled out the shop enters it just hail damage in carfax.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.