I didn't want to hijack the Montana PD thread, so I'm starting another...

If the Good Lord is willing and the creek dont rise..... A friend and I are leaving Sunday, headed for NE New Mexico, Clayton area, to hunt/shoot PD's. We're planning on a DIY hunt. We got lucky and met a fellow that has been out there twice a year for several years, and he was more than willing to share information with us. This fellow said the Ranger? would tell you where to find PD's on the Grasslands. Another thing that helped is my friend was out that way about a month ago and did a little looking around. Somehow he was able to come up with a list of landowners that allow shooting PD's on their property. If we're lucky, we'll find some PD's somewhere and get to expend some ammo.

I'm taking a 22LR, 204, 223, and 270. I just hope the 270 bullets dont bounce off the PD's. My friend is taking a 22LR, 22 Hornet, 223, and a 243. I figure we got all the ranges covered from 'dont step on them' to 'as far as we can see them'. Didn't say we could hit anything at those ranges, but we can sure sling lead in their direction.

When we get back, I'll try to post some pics and let you know how it went.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21