Years ago when I was looking for a new 3-9X scope I went to the store and told the guy I was not brand loyal but wanted a new 3-9X scope. He set the magnification on 9X. He handed me a Tasco and some other scope. After switching back-and-forth a couple times I chose the Tasco. Then I asked for the next best. I did this until I had a Zeiss and a Swarovski. It was really hard to choose, but I finally chose the Swarovski. Then the guy told me, "Don't look at the brand, just look through it." I did. There was no need to go back to the Swarovski to see which was better. The LPS smoked it. I was looking at a "line" on a roof a block away. I looked at the brand and notice it was a 2 1/2-10X so I turned it up to 10X. That one more magnification made so much difference I could tell the "line" was an extension cord. I figured if 1X makes that much difference I would switch to the next group up. I ended up with a Sightron 3-15X and compared it with the Swarovski 4-12X. Again the Swarovski was not as good so I bought the Sightron.

I would buy it in a second; especially with the idea if it fail I get a VX-6.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter