Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It's not hard for the government to obtain your DNA if they wanted it.

I've not done the DNA thing although I've wanted to. I'm one of the irrationally paranoid but someday I might try it. I ain't never done anything that I'd ever be worried about a DNA test foiling my near perfect crime. 😂

Certainly in cases like this the good FAR outweighed any minuscule downside and I'm glad that family can reunite and catch up. Good luck to your friend SRM. 👍

Yup. If .gov wants your DNA it'll find it. Unless you burn your hair and toenail trimmings, never drink from a container that you don't retain control of, etc etc. Like you're paranoid a witch'll hex you.

I did the dna thing for curiosity's sake and it was cool. Been many threads on it, don't mean to derail this one. Lots of folks don't because inside they're scared what they find out doesn't match whats written in great granny's bible, and they might not have actually come over on the mayflower lol.

Stories like this one are interesting, I hope it all works out in his favor. Though I'll let it up to him to fund his own adventures. smile

Didn't safariman claim to be a direct descendant of Ghengis Khan or some schit? I can't remember exactly but he'd say something like that whenever he bragged about his daughter birthing an entire offensive line.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house