Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by FatCity67
I buy fresh eggs from our neighbors across the street I pay a buck a dozen above what they cost at the store. But the quality is beyond compare. They are longtime livestock ranchers. Few years ago we had a real mild winter and their hens where laying out of control. At that point they were just trying to give the eggs away because they couldn’t even sell enough at the local farmers markets. Eggs in the stores were going for 98cents locally.

Hell, I'm givin' eggs away free.

Chickens are laying 6 doz. a week.

We may eat 8-9 eggs a week.

I'd rather give 'em away than be bothered by folks driving up wanting to buy them.

Farm eggs sell for about $2 doz here.

That’s a good price for farm fresh eggs. Back when all the kids were at home In highschool and all in sports we’d burn through three dozen eggs a week. Heck a Sunday morning breakfast was one dozen itself. Our ranching neighbors tried to stop taking money for the eggs years ago during that time as they are big sports boosters of the high school. They got tired of the gifts showing up on their porch and relented.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."