Originally Posted by Pappy348
Nosler brass is spendy, but all I've purchased has been top-notch. The boxed brass is truly ready go as purchased. They also make brass for a lot of stuff not available elswhere. The limited market for that stuff adds to the cost and probably bleeds over a bit to other stuff.

The bullets are worth the price for hunting, even at the usual street price, but I try to catch the blems or overruns from SPS whenever possible, plus the free shipping they offer at times. Before I buy, I check current prices at Midway, Graf's, sometimes Natchez, rarely Midsouth, and SPS, plus shipping, and buy where it's cheapest. Takes only a few minutes.

I'm pretty well stocked up for everything I have now and can weather any future shortages, even if the supply chain gets totally cut off by war, plague (Democrats), or famine. Don't have everything I might want, but definitely have all I'd need for hunting and practice, plus plenty of fun shooting to boot.

Hornady has also been stepping up and making brass not typically found or supported sufficiently by other makers, and it is always cheaper. Don't know if there is much of a quality difference so won't make the assertion. The bullets I agree, are not such a deal breaker and is more an individual preference when comparing apples to apples, like Accubond vs Interbond, GMX vs Etips, etc.