Originally Posted by lvmiker
I'll match my bigotry against any other honky but the simple truth is that the douchebag, some regard as the reincarnation of Charles Martel, is a criminal lowlife. Convictions for battery, attempting to use a fraudulent passport to gain entry into the U.S and felony mortgage fraud are not indicators of a 'stand up guy' in my world.

I just got off the phone w/ my wife's cousin in Yorkshire who said that Wikipedia had the above info on her computer, I guess the suppression of news is different in Barnsley compared to other parts of England.

I have, and will continue, to defend ALL of the US Constitution w/ my life but would find it an easier task in a population of people who actually utilized critical thinking rather than knee-jerk reactions and banner waving.

White guilt and other stupid titles and stereotypes were invented to make it easier to call names and provide bandwagons which the malinformed can ride in the parade.

Whiter than a Polar Bear eating rice in a snowstorm and proud of it.

mike r

Another excellent post. But the reality in it too will likely bounce off many heads.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ