As always, I will get the scope mounted up and do a full review once I get it....I'm indifferent on parallax - never "needed" the adjustment in the field. I am kind of excited that this scope will loose me about 6 oz on the total package. All in all, no matter if the turret is a 13 moa or a 3.2 Mil, with my load, elevation, and 250 yard zero, It will cover me out to the distances I need. I still also plan to play around with the 123 scenar this summer, and if I send those out really fast, the scope will be plenty for those as well.

I guess as I type this, I may not be considered a true "long range hunter" as my idea of that with this rifle/scope combo as well as my skills is again out to say 6, maybe 700 yards. But if I was going into a hunt and was very confident I would need to shoot a lot further (assuming my skill was up to it) I still have the 300 RUM collecting dust in the safe. Also, in the country we hunt - a 700 yard shot, typically means half a day to get over there and a couple day packout..lol