Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
The whole famdamily drew MZ tags.... bulls for the wife and I, cows for the kids. I guess I better start shopping for a couple more smokepoles.

That’s very cool and a lot of work for the Doggy! CO, is like OR..No Sabots..No breach load; all muzzle stuff’n. No scopes, Aimpoint, Red dots...Just open sights...Once you acquire 7 smokepoles, you gotta hang some pictures of your fun, playing with your dragon poles...You dropping the Ninja gear for skins and a possum hat? Chop, chop, Dog, you got a lot to do...including buying another freezer...Good problem to have...😎

Just the oldest two can hunt.... so I only really need two more. I handed a TC Impact to my daughter a couple weeks ago when we were in Sportsman’s.... she looked at it and asked me “what’s this for?”. I said she was gozing to need her own Muzzleloader this season. Her reply: “I have a Muzzleloader.... you need a new one.” She’s killed a couple deer with my TC Triumph, and laid claim to it... can’t blame the girl, she knows the good schitt.

Girl and I also drew MZ buck tags to go along with the elks... and my wife drew a 4th Season buck tag to boot. My brother and a couple buddies are flying in to hunt 3rd season bucks, and another pard drew 2nd Season Bull and Buck tags. It’s shaping up to be a busy couple months in the fall... and the antelope draw results haven’t been released yet.

There’s already two freezers in the garage.... I may need to pony up for a third.

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......