Yesterday my S&B came, today the NF came - one of them had to go on the 6.5... I will say that comparing both scopes briefly just out my back porch:
1. S&B has a better eye box and eye relief
2. Not by a lot, but the optics in the S&B are better. The view is truely world class - stunning.
3. I prefer the egos of the S&B - About 10 oz lighter and with the 30 mm tube - just seems to fit the overall scope better.
4. I like S&B illumination a lot better - especially being able to adjust settings.

With all that being said - The NF has made its way on my rifle. Mounted in Low 34mm Warne Mnt Tac rings. The scope is a beast - knobs are ridiculously big and its heavy - but its still a damn fine scope that I wont feel as guilty banging around the Idaho Backcountry. Also, feel this will really help the 6.5 stretch its legs to the max - at least on steel.

The S&B is a dandy of a scope and I think I'll keep it - but it needs to go on a more traditional, medium range hunting rifle. May have build another nice .270 to put it on.

I hope to get out and shoot the 6.5 this Sunday and can have a better report on how it does...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]