I am going to Polska this Nov. with a Gentleman named Stephen Duncan, the hunt is Nov. 7-12 2018. I fly into Tegel in Berlin, picked up at the airport (no extra fee) then we are going to Solonweic Poland. There will be 4 actual days of hunting all inclusive, except for booze & bier, 4-7 drives a day. The price was E2.200 as the hunt is full! There is a second hunt from Nov. 12-16 i think, have the email with correct dates if anyone is interested. Hoping this hunt is better than last years in Hungary! Artimis Hunting it was a bust! It was E2.200 also, but we didn't shoot but 5 boars and 3 Red Hinds! I think that in Tomo's defense he was robbed like the rest of us! After the 1st day hunt he was informed there were no boars, he called me and said not to give anyone anymore money! Three days and only 2 drives a day produced 5 boars! It's seems the only day of the year not purchased was sold to a group from Germany they shot up the placed and ran all the game off! My bar bill was 3,256 Ferna, which came to less than $60.00 US. All in all I had fun as I stayed in Zagreb and saw the city and met lots of nice people, especially the women who to quote a Friend from Scotland, "Bobby the must shoot all the ugly ones at birth"! You must understand UK humor! There were 20 chaps from the UK and they sure know how to make you feel at home away from home! In 2015 I went to Austria for a 2 day hunt right outside the city, shot a Keiler 18.2 cm tusks in the afternoon of the first day! My second day hunting, gun rental and ammo charge was to be refunded, but I elected to give it to the guides and outfitter who were such great host to me as I still had 6 days left in Wein to party shop and do others things! So, this my hunting in Europe so far and don't see me stopping as a friend I met in Zagreb, who drove me to Natyaga, Hungary has invited me to come and hunt his properties and stay with him and the family! He works for an outfitter there, also he takes people on hunts he sets up too!

Semper Fi USMC/0331