Hi nighthawk,

I'd like to suggest that you search engine, "Neoconservative Leo Strauss." Neocons are worse that liberals. But then again, neocons are liberals.

There is nothing fuzzy about the construct of neoconservatism. My suggestion is to know their agenda, for they will destroy the Second Amendment as quickly as Chucky Schumer and Diane Feinstein. Neocons are globalists. The Second Amendment is a huge impediment to assimilating us into the New World Order, or one-world-government, or globalism; they're synonymous constructs. American sovereignty is another huge impediment for globalists to vanquish prior to New World Order assimilation, which was why Krauthammer sought to destroy it.

Neocons were responsible for the destruction of our distinctly American culture that was founded upon Christian morality.

The First Amendment applies to governmental regulation of free speech.

Krauthammer was polished. He possessed excellent oratory skills. It was what he delivered that revealed his loyalty, and it was vastly different than core tenets of authentic conservatism. Obama had the identical polished delivery. I call it the intellectual pose and narrative. They convey an image of elevated intellect and knowledge. But stripped bare, they're propagandists. Propagandists look good, convey rarefied body language, talk eloquently, but their message is hostile to American sovereignty and maximum individual liberty.

Krauthammer was liberal feigning conservative loyalty. He was a fraud.