Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I’m having a really, really good day.

P

Me, too, Pharmseller. I see you on ifish, Rocky Rabb on Bigfishtackle, etc. All this stuff will sort itself out eventually. It'll be interesting to watch developments both in the near term and further in the future. It'll take awhile before Trump supporters see the error of their ways, but see it they will. Even some Harley workers don't see it yet. Maybe the soybean farmers are starting to get a clue. My sincere wish is that all the hurt Trump causes impacts his supporters the most.

Well, you used to see me on Ifish. I’m persona non grata now.

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/banned-from-other-boards.261732/

P

That's funny. It looks like you only got suspended, not permanently banned. I was permanently banned from Duckhunter.net by a moderator from South Carolina who's a birther. And, it was for posts on the Political Action page to boot, which is as free wheeling as the fire. Amazing. I looked up the ban, and under "Expires", it said, "Never", and under "Reason", it said, "No Reason Given". Chickensh*t. I used to post lots of photos on that site and they showed up full size, which is why I missed it.

Speaking of ifish, Nalu has turned over a new leaf. Into ultramarathons now, etc. I don't participate as much as I used to, but sure learned a lot over there.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope