I've been kayak fishing now for about 5 years. Currently, I have two pedal kayaks, but decided after a recent trip to Traverse City Michigan, I wanted something I could put in the SUV for those spots one encounters occasionally on trips, that just plain look like a great place to fish. It's been around for a lot of years and the reviews have all been really good. There are quite a few videos out about this company's boats.

http://saturninflatableboats.ca/13-saturn-fishing-kayak.html
I bought mine from Boatstogo for $599.

It arrived with a paddle, 2 bench seats, a high pressure/high volume pump and a patch kit.

I was able to pump it up to capacity with a reasonable amount of effortless pumping in about 15 minutes. It has 2 air chambers (one on each side) and a removable inflatable floor that when pumped up, was very strong and stiff. Saturn makes stand up paddle boards and I thing the technology is the same.

Haven't put it in the water yet, but after 3 days pumped up, I haven't noticed any change in the stiffness of the inflated tubes.

They also have a boat called the Kaboat that I may try as well. It is a hybrid kayak with a square stern for a motor.

I'll let you know how it works after I get it in the water, but I'm just not into 100 degree temp fishing.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain