Originally Posted by avfromvt
Just finished the break in process of my ridgeline in 6.5 Creedmore. I have never had a synthetic rifle and wanted something as an all weather gun. I have always been a 6.5x55 guy but the vast amount of inexpensive accurate factory creedmore ammo pushed me over the edge. The trigger is very clean, the grip on the stock is slender (which i like) and the overall ergonomics, fit and finish seem to be first class.

The gun shoots well with the better groups being right around .5 MOA with remington coreloks HAHAHA. Tried some hornady precision hunter and will be buying some other factory ammo to see what shoots the best. Then i should have a bunch of brass to have my buddy load me some handloads.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Just finished the break in process of my ridgeline in 6.5 Creedmore. I have never had a synthetic rifle and wanted something as an all weather gun. I have always been a 6.5x55 guy but the vast amount of inexpensive accurate factory creedmore ammo pushed me over the edge. The trigger is very clean, the grip on the stock is slender (which i like) and the overall ergonomics, fit and finish seem to be first class.

The gun shoots well with the better groups being right around .5 MOA with remington coreloks HAHAHA. Tried some hornady precision hunter and will be buying some other factory ammo to see what shoots the best. Then i should have a bunch of brass to have my buddy load me some handloads.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Sharp looking rifle, I like the camo stock....Hb