and I did not get a definite trend or movement from one group to the next. Not sure what it's telling me.

Tikka T-3X Lite SS, 243 win
95 gr Nosler BT
Loaded RL-23 with the following 4 shot groups:

43.5 gr - 1.3" group, baseline center group used for comparison to the following loads (avg vel = 2904 fps)
44.0 gr - 0.8" group, center is within 1/4" up and left of baseline (avg vel = 2936 fps)
44.5 gr - 0.97" group. center is within 1/4" up and right of baseline (avg vel = 2956 fps)
45.0 gr - 1.25" group, center is level and 1/4" left of baseline (avg vel = 2996 fps)
45.5 gr - 0.59" group, center is level and 1/4" left of baseline (avg vel = 3009 fps)

The instructions say don't get too caught up in individual group size. I think it's just telling me that i'm in a good zone with this powder/load combo and I should just focus on groups 2, 3 and 5. What do you say? I've used this method before with my X-Bolt in 7mm wsm and had good definitive results which absolutely worked as expected.

Thanks

bludog

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."