I bull gemsbok is about 75% the size of a big bull elk. They are not even close to horse size. However at a distance I can see how they might apppear that big because of their body shape.

I’ve had honey badges lick the blood off the tires of a land cruiser and when the blood taste runs out they chew through the tire looking for more. I personally watched one go around as a cruiser drive away several times before letting go of the tire. Then shook it off and trotted away. I’ve watched them stack rocks along a wall to climb up high enough to get over the wall.

They have the ability to work out problems with logic unlike most animals. They have unmatched determination and fear no living thing on earth. Another professional hunter told me of a honey badger clinging to the end of an elephants trunk holding on and preventing that cow from moving must be like a nose ring in a bull.

Never EVER underestimate a honey badgers will, determination, or aggression.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)