The lady and I and possibly a friend are looking for somewhere to shoot some PD that doesnt require a long walk as we are both disabled and unable to pack needed supplies a long distance. I used to hunt on Ted Turners ranch in SD but friend who runs the buffalo operation is no longer over the pd hunting and unable to get me in there. We are very flexible as to where we go . Just needing to get away and have a good shoot and enjoy a short get away. Anyone with a place to go or tips on where to look I would be very greatful for any info. I know it is short notice but we thought we had a spot to go but it fell through leaving me scrambling trying to find a place with good shooting and yet affordable as I said before but our incomes dont allow such getaways usually but the SD trip only cost me my room, food, gas and ammo and i always liked to tip the ranch manager for his kindness. We would like to do this before Aug 16th that is when our son goes back to school..... AGAIN I THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP!!!!! Stay safe and shoot straight and best wishes to you all. May God Bless you along the way!!!!