Simply put,the Vudoo stands alone and doubly so in a Hard Use role. Their all S/S construction is a great aid and the tolerances are just simply fhuqking stupid. It's nice to be able to pick a barrel flavor,Paul and crew are 100% ON it and the platforms fills a glaring void like no other.

Bartlein 18" Kukri here,in Faux McMillan. 30 MOA Vudoo rail and 40 MOA Horn's,with nearly 40 Mils remaining on erector,on otherside of 50yd zero,with 10x MQ.

[Linked Image]

Bartlein 18" Specter here,in a McMillan Classic. 30 MOA Vudoo rail and 40 MOA Horn's,with nearly 40 Mils remaining on erector,on otherside of 50yd zero,with 6x MQ.

[Linked Image]

1000 Words On Inclination RINK

The Vudoo's Swan Song,in addition to it's incredible Rugged Reliability,is in the very mag design itself. It is a robust/simplistic design,that is well crafted and I've whistled better than 7500rds through 'em thus far,less an issue. I keep a mainstay mag in each rifle,so they by default bear the brunt and I think it's a nice way to extrapolate long term actual use,relegated by their respective behaviors. They are wearing well and projectile deformation remains nil,which is a HUGE fhuqking advantage,in regards to both Accuracy and Precision.

1000 Words On Vudoo CRF Feed/Function RINK

It's a shame to hamstring such a Splendid Parcel,with a piece of fhuqking schit Vortex and their hilarious version of erector travel latitude. Makes less than ZERO sense,to purposely disconnect spark plugs and negate soooooooooo much available performance. With nearly 50 Mils on tap(erector/windshield melded) ala MQ,the 700yd line is a reality mechanically.

Hint.

You've been led to water...pun be intended.

The Vudoo can/will/do more than hold their own,amongst High Zoot Exemplary Wares of the ilk and CRUSHES same,in Rugged Reliability. I wish Paul would/could stab 75MOA rails on the Vudoo,for THE win.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.