Originally Posted by MarkG
Call me a fanboy if you want but, I have seen nothing from S&W, Sig, or anyone else that would make be give up my G19.

I have. It's called the M&P. Until they came out, the G19/32 were my go-tos. Had the M&P not come out I would've ("would of" for the morons) kept carrying my Glocks. I still like them. They're ("there" for the morons) just not as good, to me, as the M&P.

I love when dudes talk about the sights as if it were a reason to shy away from Glock.. You do realize that NO ONE leaves the stock sights on there, even Glock knows this, thats why the come with plastic junk sights.

I completely agree with the above.

even though the Glock trigger is a very good

I completely disagree with the above.

even though the Glock trigger is a ....... serviceable trigger, there are TONS of aftermarket options, to get the feel you want.

I completely agree with the above.

Im not Bashing the S&W btw, its a great gun in its own right. Just not for me.

I feel the same way as the above about the Glock. And I still keep and like my Glocks.

Too many people get too ("to" for the morons) defensive about their own chosen pistols. Shoot what fits you best, or, like the OP, shoot what doesn't fit you best but become accustomed to it. Most pistols made today are very serviceable. It is nice to have choices.

I guess in the spirit of the thread title, I should respond to the question posed by that guy who started the thread. Yes, it will kill off some; but, the G19 will reign ("rain" for the morons) supreme for a long time for many reasons. Many of which are good and many of which are absurd. It's good to be king.

Last edited by TheBigSky; 07/13/18.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ