I saw it noted on the Campfire sometime ago that Huntington's was not working anymore with RCBS to produce wildcat reloading dies.

I waited for a couple months and called Huntingtons and confirmed this bad news. RCBS just threw it all in the junk! They didn't even give give Huntingtons a chance to buy their tooling. This bothers me since I am the proud possessor of a wildcat chambering reamer and set of head space gages for caliber I was having Huntingtons produce dies for. I called Dave at C-H 4D. He does not even have my caliber on his list. I asked him about lead time for making dies. Dave said 18 months. This stinks. Again.... He doesn't think that it is worth growing his business. I am over 70, and he is at least that old. I met him in the mid 70's.

So now. Who all makes custom reloading dies. I know Hornady does,and I cannot remember their time line. I just saw Neil Jones of Custom Products at Kelbley's Range and the Super Shoot. He is old, and barely locomoting. I didn't even ask him about making dies. Will someone ever step up and furnish reloading dies for the rifle Looney? The Golden Age is over.

Let's produce a comprehensive list of the custom reloading die makers.