Quick change tool posts IN the 40's-50's, I don't think so. My experience with buying and selling Machinist/gunsmith tools for the last 30 yrs. has been that tools that have sat idle for that long a period of time turn out to be a bunch of rusty, wore out old junk. I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Chamber reamers may have some value if they are commercially made and in good condition, many of the old timers made their own and they may be questionable as to their dimensions and performance. Caveat emptore applies here fellas, stuff this old may take more effort to haul, sort, clean-up and market than any revenue realized. Here's an example I'll share, I recently sold my former supervisor's complete set of Tool & Die Maker tools. Most were Starrett and were is as NEW condition in the box, I priced them at 50% of current retail, this from my years of selling is the price point at which this kind of tools will sell. There were more than 13 cartons of tools and most sold readily. The last 2-3 cartons I sold as a package deal at a 10% discount. I realized a $1K fee for my efforts, lots of e-mails, list updates and trips to the P.O. and some FTF meetings with purchasers.

Last edited by gunswizard; 07/15/18.