For years I happily used IMR4064 and 52 gn Sierras but have switched to slower powders and sleeker bullets.

760/H414 proved to be way too temperature sensitive for my taste.

IMR4831 was adequate for grouping but too bulky to get top velocity.

2000MR gave excellent accuracy and velocity and meters nearly perfectly through a powder measure. It is not "temperature resistant" so I moved on.

Reloder 17 was top-notch in velocity and accuracy but not temp resistant (maybe I am too hung up on this issue).

H4350 is the second place winner: accurate fast and temp resistant.

Reloder 16 is great: accurate, fast, temp resistant and has a copper fouling reducer. Shot-to-shot velocity spread was +-100 fps but switching from Federal 210 primers to 215s cured that. Speer Manual #15 has a top load of 43.5 gn for 50, 52 and 55 gn bullets and a long tube on the powder funnel is needed to get it all in. 43.0 gn might make slightly smaller groups but I can not be certain until the opportunity arises to compare them on a calm day.

Depending on just how temp sensitive they are I could be quite content with 2000MR or Reloder 17 but H4350 and Reloder 16 have superior characteristics.

The Speer #15 Manual has data for 2000MR and the Reloder powders.

Cheers,
Walt

One unerring mark of the love of the truth is not entertaining any proposition with greater assurance than the proofs it is built upon will warrant. John Locke, 1690