Originally Posted by muffin
Just did my whole house in this:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/LifePro...ring-20-06-sq-ft-case-I966106L/300699284

If you do it, cutting it with the shop blade is BS, use a jigsaw, 1800sqft took about 15 blades.................
We have that in our kitchen. It's great stuff. I agree that cutting it with a knife is BS. I don't think it can be done. I also used a jigsaw and it worked fine. For cutting to length, I used a miter saw with a carbide blade. It zipped right through the stuff and stayed plenty sharp.

On the other side:
In our camp trailer I used the kind with overlapping waterproof glue joints. I didn't read the fine print and that was my problem. It says in VERY small print to not use where it gets cold and the camper sits outside unheated all winter. The planks contracted in the cold and pulled the glue joints apart about 1/8". Now it's in the 90's every day. As the planks expand, the joints don't go back together so the planks buckle in the heat. Plus, there are ugly gaps between them all that collect dirt.
Some friends have the same stuff in their kitchen and it works and looks great but they have it heated. That's all the difference.
We're thinking about replacing it with the same stuff we have in the kitchen. It's thicker and heavier but will look a LOT better. However, I haven't read the fine print yet.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.