Anton,

I have both of those scopes. The 3.5X18 Swaro is on a.300 win mag (custom 700). The NF is on a NULA .260 Rem. I like them both and have no problems whatsoever with either one. The .260 gets used a little more. I zero'd it 2 summers ago. It has been dropped bounced around in Vehicles, 4 wheelers and backpacked...held Zero perfectly. The Moar reticle gets me out to 1000 yards so I don't click this scope much. FWIW the clicks are very positive. My only complaint is the Moar reticle is very fine, which is great at the range but gets a little difficult to use at LR with a "brushy" background. The glass is very good....but not as "Wowy" as the Swarovoski.

The Swarovoski doesn't get shot quite as much as the .260 but it still gets regular use. Using the BT with a 200yd zero it gets to 650 yds with a 178 Barnes LR . It has always returned to zero and it has been clicked back and forth and as near as I can tell tracked perfectly. The glass is holy schit wow, and I like the clean reticle.

So both scopes have been excellent and no complaints...."you take Sally, I'll take Sue" thing

Lefty C.