It’s funny that the global warming culture in America is worried about plastic straws today.

At the same time they welcome 100,000’s of middle eastern immigrants
They clearly have never seen the total lack of civilized hygiene and common decency or litter and rubbish disposal in the Middle East.

The entire city of Cairo much like all the other Middle East big cities are covered in household garbage, litter, broken glass, cans, crap, rags, broken down cars burned out buildings without windows doors or roofs.
People huddled in corners with a fire cooking some unidentifiable meat

The great pyramids are 1/2 mile from a giant ghetto ( although hard to tell the difference from the normal neighborhoods)
The billions of cigarette butts broken glass, rags, plastic, chunks of metal, feces—human dog or??? Laying right in the walk ways to visit one of the worlds greatest treasures.

The liberals in America invite this in while worried about plastic straws?
The condition of the emirates air 777 was so bad when we arrived in Seattle I think it was cleaned by hazmat teams.
The standard etiquette of socially “normal” behavior is completely lost on these folks.

Openly sneezing spraying it across crowds, coughing openly, farting, belching, yelling to one another pushing shoving and God forbid deodorant. Leaving the food trays in the isles where kids running around yelling and screaming trip over or kick the left over food cups dishes, down the isles. They were so bad the flight attendants could not get the carts down the isles to pick up the trays after the meal service.

The bathrooms were totally off limits. I opened the door.... omg!
Clearly they never used a toilet because they could not figure out how to flush it. 300 people on a 13 hour flight without any flushing. I passed the first horrible one there was an inch deep of fluid and soggy toilet paper on the floor. I walked down stepping over all the food trays and stepped in food down the isle to the next. The flight attendant said they are all the same, I’m so sorry.

The toilets overflow onto the floors made it impossible to enter. There is a culture difference here that cannot be overcome in a generation of education.
The trip was phenomenal but the memories in my head from that flight home cannot be unseen

Any progressive open border liberal should first understand what they are inviting in.
Plastic straws hah! These people are completely clueless on priority’s

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)