This was 17 years ago but if someone hadn't been there for me I'd have gotten screwed over royally.

Arrival in J'berg was uneventful. I knew what paperwork to do and it only took about 45 minutes IIRC to get through the receiving area there, mostly because there were a whole bunch of hunters arriving and doing paperwork at the same time. JJ Hack was waiting outside the receiving area for me and the trip to the hunting area was fine.

Departure was altogether different. Went through the ticket counter and got all squared away there, then went around the right to a small room to check my rifles. Three black guys with extremely snarky attitudes were in there and let it be known in a round about but very clear manner that I had better pay them or my bags would never get on the plane. I forget the circumstances of why he was there but fortunately JJ arrived and spoke pretty brusque Afrikaans with them and their attitudes changed right quick from smirky to angry but obedient. All bags including my rifles arrived home with me safe and sound.

It's well worth the money to have someone who knows the ropes guide you personally as far as possible through the arrival and departure process.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!