[quote=Just a Hunter]Is the Blue box the same as the old red box Federal from the 80s and before. If so, it sure worked on deer. [/quote

THIS yep it is and has all ways been very accurate. Coworker asked me for advice on what CF cartridge to get, he favored a 7 mm Mag with no previous experience shooting CF's. I took him out and let him try mine and my 270... He opted to buy the 270 a model 70 pf Sporter. He got the rifle and scoped it. He asked about ammo and I told him to hit the Labelles that was dumping their Sptg's stuff. So he bought 3 boxes of 130 gr red box Fed's. It shot MOA and I told him to get his ass out there and buy the rest $5 /box. No he said" I got 2 boxes left I don't need any for awhile"(30+) years a go. So I went out and bought all they had for myself at $5/box 14 boxes. So 3weeks after that he is pissing that he went for more and it was gone. I said Hey how long do you think it was gonna last at a clearance sale? He just whined around about it. Before the hunting season started I sold him 5 boxes for $10 a box... Hurts to be stupid, he has never got any smarter either liberal demy and no I don't have a damned thing to do with him anymore.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "