Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by sharp_things
Bingo. wink

When I first designed it I had it set up for 10 pellets but thought that would be considered a high capacity magazine. grin

If you weren't such a self promoting douche, someone might open some doors at Crosman Corp. for you. wink

You just never know who may or may not be affiliated with what company these days.

Sorry, not interested. In late 2017 I was approached by a buyer/investor that wanted to by my design. I turned it down. Once my back log or projects slows, I will go into production but just last week I was contracted by another outdoor/sporting company to design another piece of bowhunting equipment so this air gun magazine will sit on the back burner.

The largest market will be in Europe (Great Britain) when gun ownership is prohibited but air gun ownership is allowed (provided they fall below a regulated FPS) and once the first video of proto #1 came out in 2017 I was buried with requests. This 2nd video boosted that demand. Im not interested in selling the concept. wink

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,