Originally Posted by Jeremy783
Hmmm!! Too high? Before I posted this for sale I looked online for prices an from what I have found this is by far the cheapest priced AYA 20 gauge with 28 inch barrels an a single selective trigger I have seen. Find me one cheaper that’s for sale on the net!!
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Up for the evening crowd!! Several interested in this gun but no one committed yet!!

You're too high, IMO. That's why.

The first series had a blued receiver with light engraving. Does the SS trigger function OK?

I have shot this gun very little maybe 50-75 rounds an have shot each barrel individually an also shot it for doubles with no problems at all

I find drillings all the time like mine that are for sale for crazy prices. It doesn't mean mine are worth those prices, and I'm not saying your price is crazy. Anything is worth what people will pay. If the market says yours is worth more than what I think more power to you and best of fortune in your sale.

My first double gun was a new 20ga Matador I got at age 12. I loved the gun and still like them. The SS trigger and selective ejectors in a moderately priced double were almost unheard of. I like the gun well enough that I bought my stepson a 12ga early Matador. It's by far his favorite gun.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”