McSally has been okay in the House of Representatives and I think she should have stayed there. She was just getting enough seniority to start getting committee appointments and start making a contribution. Senate terms are for six years and House terms are for two so I understand why she is running for the Senate. I think it is a selfish reason and didn't vote for her for that reason.
Arpaio is too old to serve out a Senate term. I would have voted for him if he was running for a term in the House, but I don't think he will be able to complete a term in the Senate and we will be right back where we are now.
I voted for Kelli Ward last time and again this time. I am supporting Ken Bennet for Governor. I think both of them will support Trump. In the general election I will support the Republican candidate, whoever that is.
I am really concerned about who will be appointed to complete McCain's term. There is still talk of appointing his wife Cindy. She has no redeeming qualities that would make her a good Senator. Course the same could be said of John the last several years. Beginning to wonder if qualifications have anything to do with it.
I think we have reached the point every election is critical and we have to elect the most conservative candidate whether or not they are our first choice. We are only one election away from loosing our freedoms.