Originally Posted by DoeDumper
Reloder 15... F210... PPU Brass... loaded 3 each at 38.8 39.5 and 40.2 (stout charge but safe in my gun with no pressure signs but definitely work up as it may not be in yours). Seated them at 2.775 in my T3 Lite and got slightly better groups each charge until I got 1/2 inch group on the 40.2. Velocity was slightly over 3200 fps. Im not sure Id feel real comfy shooting one of these into a whitetail at 50 yards or less at that speed as Im not sure about the toughness yet. Sierra bullets are definitely user friendly. Only other thing from them I tried was the 100 gr Pro Hunter which was nearly this easy and worked extremely well on 2 deer. With a little tinkering Im sure this load will do even better. Cant wait to try these on deer this fall and hopefully we get some reports back before then.

Has anyone else loaded any yet? I may try some Varget since it and r15 seem nearly interchangeable and the Varget will be more temp resistant.Maybe some 4064 too just for curiosity.

I loaded some up yesterday with RL26 with pretty much identical results. Just seated them at mag length 2.810 and loaded 3 each at 47,47.4 and 48 nothing shot over 1/2 inch and the 3 at 48gr you could cover with a dime. Going to load some more up at 48 grains and chrono them 47.4 grains gives me 3160 fps average with the 95 BT so I should be around 3200fps I would think.