I am finally getting to live out a dream that was on my bucket list. I have always wanted a place of my own to hunt where I had full control of the place and allowed me to manage the land my way. My family and I purchased a farm recently which allows us to have a place to retire to as well as well as work on it from a labor of love perspective. With that came the desire to own my own tractor. I have looked at various brands of tractors both new and used for the last year trying to determine the right path. My concern was purchasing something that would have problems from the get go. I figured if it was going to break, I'd be the one to break it. With that said, below was the outcome of my decision. I went with a Kubota M7060. I had them add the 12 spd tranny, cast weighted tires, extra hydraulic remote and a FEL. I'm now looking for a rotary cutter that is lightly used and can cut some decent sized saplings. I wanted something big enough that can handle any utility chore on 100 acres; Learning as I go.

[Linked Image]