Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Sunday morning I was putting the groceries in my trunk outside of the Nob Hill, in a car about three spaces over I can hear a guy inside of his car, with the windows up, just screaming at his wife.
After a bit, the car door flies open, and the guy gets out, just screaming into the car at his wife. Now I hear a young girl in the backseat, crying hysterically and shouting something at her dad, but I couldn't make it out. She must be begging this [bleep] to stop screaming at her mother! This guy was hot, he was screaming profanity, pointing into the car, just losing it.
I thought, well, this is none of my business, but if he starts punching on his wife, that is when I say enough! I felt terrible for the young girl in the backseat, thinking Mom and Dad need to cool it in front of the kid, and talk it out later. He slams the door, takes about five steps in my direction, then goes back and opens the door again, and screams F-You, I'm not paying $250, you can go F yourself. He walks past me and goes into the store.
About this time I convince myself he'll calm down in the store, so I close the trunk, get in the car and leave. As I drive by their car, I look over, and there is a young girl sitting in the backseat, with her legs out of the car, crying "I NEED A PHONE, I NEED A PHONE!"
My god, instant PTSD, it's the teenage girls- cell phone wars, suddenly I felt sick. You mean all of this chaos was because the daughter wants a new cell phone?
I felt like turning the car around, going back into Nob Hill and finding the guy and giving him a big hug. Tell him "dude, just buy the phone, you are going to lose anyway. They will never accept no, they will never quit, they stay on you until you break down, they will eat you alive from the toes up until you buy that phone, let it go man, just get it over with, go buy the phone!"

PS: Having the desire to turn your car around and hug a strange man don't make you gay, but it sure as hell don't help. Good luck with that.

Thought that marathon Steelhead blasting few months back might have straightened you out some, should have known better, you're still a dick.