Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
jwall -

Nice looking bike!

Sold my last one (Honda 750 bored to 850) back in 1980. Did a couple cross-country rides (IA to FL for a couple months and MN to MA for a month). Rained on me from WI to PA - was fortunate to have put a wind screen on it before leaving. Still, yuck on that much rain. Sold it after the friend I bought it from was killed on his Yamaha XS1100 (?) replacement. He was driving past a remote country cemetery and a deer jumped out in front of him. He had just gotten engaged and his fiancee had convinced him to sell this bike. Had had an incident in the service (1972?) with my Honda 250 where I had to go Bullitt and ride it out after a car in the right lane made a sudden turn onto a side street on the left. After Wayne died I decided my luck was limited.

C H -

Thanks for the compliment.

I understand D B M (death by motorcycle), it does happen!!
I don't know anyone who died riding a Mcy.

OTOH - I have had friends die from --- Cancer --- Heart Attacks --- Car Wrecks --- Fall from Ladders --- frown frown

**MY** perspective is this, I don't intend to be sarcastic, critical, or smug.

I don't sleep on a railroad track -- or an Interstate Freeway -- or IN a mortuary!!!! ( I have a funny story about that ) laugh

We can NOT avoid ALL things that MIGHT kill us.

Listen to the Medical Ads..... it takes longer to tell of the Side Effects - than the benefits. confused
One year -- COFFEE is bad for us.........Next year -- Coffee is good.... et.al. wink

More people are killed in automobile accidents than MANY things SO.... where DO we stop?

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!