I've "only" broken (8) sets of LW's,aboard Killing Rifles and they'd be amongst THE last pieces of fhuqking schit I'd poke on a Barrett FC. Hint.

1" 3.5-10x Reupold LW puke here,on a Montucky 223. All were S/A failures,as an FYI...though actual fhuqking USE and round count was certainly OBSCENE. Though in fairness,I barely had more than (3) dozen sets in service aboard mainstays,at any one time. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Montucky Whizzum LW puke. Though I've broke most on 700's,in CM,S/S and Titanium,to be fair...if only because they were THE mainstays and absorbed the round count.

[Linked Image]

Epoxy is NO "aid" to Metallurgy,but be SURE To "convince" yourselfd",of that which you MOST need to hear. Pass the 20MOA(or better) 1913 rail(s),uszing ALL fhuqking (5) 8x40 fasteners and hold the Fluff.

Ring spacing is THE greatest advantage one can toss any/all 'scope's and EVERY fhuqking thing on the erector below zero,is 100% fhuqking USELESS.

Thank me later.

Hint....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."