Another problem with my TC Impact. I noticed when the gun was open or closed that the barrel was not tight with the frame. It is actually loose and I can take the barrel and frame ant they move when I twist them . They move about 1/32 nd of an inch or so . Is this common. I almost hate to ask but unless I go to cabbalas and start looking to see if the pin is loos on all of them I have no way to know. My Encore does not do this and could be a clue to why the accuracy is not good. However, I do have it down to 2.5" @ 50 yds with BH209 and Alliant with several different bullets. I did however notice my 340gr .452 home made cast bullets went down much easier than my store bought .429 bullets. I decided to paper patch my home cast bullets and they were much stiffer going down the barrel and am sure this improved accuracy.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23