I was in Cabala's today and cruised through the gun library. Found a used 336 Remlin. I grabbed it and looked down the sights. Sure enough, the front sight is cocked off to the left. I've looked at probably a dozen, new and used, over the last few years and the vast majority had a canted front sight. Just had to shake my head. A few years ago, I was in Sportsman's Warehouse. They had a nice Stainless 45-70. I asked the guy if I could look at it. He grabbed it, cycled the lever to open the action and gave it to me. I tried to close the action and it was jammed. I chuckled and gave it back to him and it took him several minutes to get it closed again. He asked if I wanted to look at it some more and I declined. He put it back on the rack. I asked him if he was going to sell it like that and he just shrugged and walked away. The front sight was canted on that one also. Not saying there aren't some good ones, but I've yet to find one. I would NEVER buy one sight unseen. Actually, I would have to go out and shoot a box though it first. Sad story...

Perry